As a Letting agent, you are at the coal face. You have seen first hand that the residential lettings sector is experiencing huge change – and you’re dealing with the fall-out. Landlords selling up, cautiousness in portfolio expansion, the emergence of Build-to-Rent developments and the Tenant Fees Bill are all squeezing revenue and profitability for Lettings Agents.
This is where Let’s Shield can help. We can help you ensure your landlords are protected and provide you with an additional revenue stream to support your business.
As the compliance regulation mounts up, someone’s got to actually deliver it – and many landlords don’t have the time, desire or ability to do it themselves. This is your opportunity to offer a ‘Done-For-You’ solution to your landlord clients.
We provide you and your team:
- Simple summaries of the latest changes to regulation that impact the health and safety of residential rental properties.
- Step by Step video training so your team members can become competent to carry out the compliance tests, providing an additional service to your landlords.
- Paperless compliance assessment reports held per property, per portfolio – stored securely and easily shared with the landlord, providing all the evidence required in the event of any dispute, claim or investigation.
- Protection of your reputation and protection for your landlords from the risk of four-figure fines.
- Marketing toolkit to help you communicate the changes to your landlords and get their buy-in.
Online video training on Smoke and CO Alarm Testing, Legionella Risk Assessment, Fire Risk Assessment and HHSRS (Housing Health and Safety Rating System). The option for additional face-to-face team training is also available.
At the end of each module is a self-test to confirm your team member’s competency to carry out each of the assessments.
Now you’re ready to make and record these compliance assessments for each of your rental properties. Everything you need is on the platform, at the click of a button.
Report & Sign off
Within minutes you’ll have the report detailing what, if any, corrective action is needed to meet current regulations. As the required adjustments are made, these are recorded leading to final sign-off.
To learn more about our Letting Agent package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a list of pricing and special offers.